Resolved Question: Hi, I was looking for
I was looking for some help to plan a trip to vietnam. I have booked flights leaving at the end of june and flying back early july. It will be 2 weeks in total. Basically I can't decide where to go! I don't know a lot about vietnam so would appreciate any help we can get using the following guidelines:
- We are 3 girls in our early 20's, like to go out at night but definitely isn't what all of our trip is about- we want to relax mainly, as well as learn a bit about of the history. We also don't mind some more activity based things (such as in thailand we went white water rafting).
- We don't want to move any more than 4 times over the space of the 2 weeks
- We want a mixture of more beach places as well as cities (we would prefer not to be in particularly secluded areas, we like the buzz of being around others)
- We have considered including cambodia in these 2 weeks but not sure if it is too much
- We plan on staying at nice places (resorts) not backpackers
We will take any recommendations, as in where to go and for how long, places to stay at or see. Also transport suggestions would be great.
I know there are a few forums on this already but if people could give us advice on the visa situation that would be great too. Most people just say get it on arrival but there would be nothing worse than if we got there and we couldn't get one!
Thanks so much in advance for everyones help!
Posted on 9 February 2014 | 1:19 pm
Resolved Question: How did Vietnam become a
I need information on the period on how it came to be and how it escaped the rule of the french
Posted on 1 May 2012 | 3:13 am
Resolved Question: Vietnam Beaches to the
I'm traveling alone through Vietnam in February. I wanted to hit up the beaches from Miu Ne up the coast, then fly to Hanoi. Anyone have and tips? Is this safe for am American female to do alone?
Posted on 12 January 2012 | 9:49 am
Resolved Question: Is Phu Quoc worth
We are looking to spend some time on the beach in Southern Vietnam end of January about 8 days and have been looking at Phu Quoc. Is this the most beautiful place ie white sand, palms (I know it sounds cliche, but I'm an idealist!) Then we would like to spend another 10 days travelling around Vietnam, but really want to avoid any cold weather having arrived from freezing London. Can anyone reccommend an itinerary and is this beach worth the time spent there? Also has anyone stayed at Freedomland on Pho Quoc? We don't ride Motorbikes so are a bit limited otherwise we are reasonably adventurous age 44 and 50 Any info greatly appreciated and maybe an hotel in Saigon not backpacker around $25.
Posted on 5 January 2012 | 9:10 am
Resolved Question: When did the french
need help on homework thx :)
Posted on 15 April 2010 | 5:30 am