Resolved Question: Native German speakers?
Hi! I need someone to translate this text for me, please.
"My name is Gervasio Durán. I'm nineteen years old. I live in Uruguay,in a small city called Mercedes. It's a nice and calm city which is run across by a river called "Río Neg.ro". What I like most about my town is that it's safe and people are very kind to each other.
I am planning to be an English translator because I have ever loved languages and especially English. I will be moving to the capital city of Uruguay, Montevideo, next year to study at university. It will take me four years to become a certificated translator. I'm looking forward to it!"
Thank you, and please, only native German speakers. :D
Posted on 29 November 2011 | 6:31 am
Resolved Question: I need to complete the
Using "negative contractions" when possible. Use "correct pronouns" and "contractions" Can someone help me please...
1.Brazil and Argentina _____ small countries _____ big.
2. Lima _____ the capital of Mexico. _____ the capital of Chile either.
3. Liza and I _____ college students. _____ also neighbors.
4. Paraguay and Uruguay _____ countries in South America.
5. Mr. Andino _____ a math teacher. _____ a english teacher.
6. Mexico _____ a country in North America. _____ a big country.
7. Honda and Nissan _____ British cars. _____ Japanese cars.
8. You and Karla _____ college students. _____ high school students either.
9. Jamaica and Cuba _____ Caribbean islands. _____ Asian islands.
10. Cadillac _____ a Japenese car. _____ an American car.
11. Madrid _____ the capital os Spain. _____ the capital of Portugal.
12. Paul Gazol and Carmelo Anthony _____ basketball players._____ tennis players.
13. Sandra Bullock _____ an American actress. ______ an excellent actress too.
14. Nickels _____ German coins. _____ American coins.
15. Bob and I _____ carpenters. ______ car mechanics either.
16. China _____ a country in Asia. _____ in Africa.
17. Mark Anthony _____ a Dominican singer. _____ Puerto Rican.
18. BMW's and Mercedes Benz _____ German cars. _____ big and expensive.
19. Mrs R. Ortiz _____ a science teacher. _____ a spanish teacher.
20. Barack Obama _____ the govenor of Puerto Rico. _____ the president of USA.
21. I _____ a student in this school. _____ the teacher.
22. Lucrecia and _____ from Ecuador. _____ from El Salvador either.
23. Computers _____ everywhere today. _____ useful to students and teachers.
24. Carlos Arroyo _____ a basketball player. _____ a soccer player.
25. Mexico and Canada _____ countries in South America. _____ in North America.
Posted on 11 March 2011 | 11:19 pm
Resolved Question: Can you Write 1 or 2
code, goal, attribute, concentrate, imply, project, output, target, removal, statistics, status, cycle, global, overall, objective, contrast, communicate, principal, link, maximize, access, partnership, annual, scheme, subsequently, impose.
Cheers for sharing your knowleage about ads in your country. i talked about my and i would like to hear (see) from you guys in your countries. PS: put the country when you are done with the paragraphs.
Posted on 10 March 2011 | 9:51 pm
Resolved Question: Good South American folk
I have Mercedes Sosa and León Gieco. Can you help me find some more?
Posted on 31 July 2009 | 9:42 am
Resolved Question: Spanish question, South
does anyone know, why some Southamericans pronounce "R" at the beginning of a word or double rr in the middle, as a soft "shhh"? Mercedes Sosa has a habit of doing that. Is that a regional accent or a speech defect or what? and would it be acceptible for a foreigner to do that as well? well, M. Sosa is Argentinian, but I don't know whether all Argentinians do that.
To clarify: rather than rolling the "R" strongly at the beginning of the word, it sounds more like... shhhhosa .... rather than "rrrr"osa... u see what I mean? so they are very rolled? that would be the opposite wouldn't it?
do u have any mercedes sosa music? if you do maybe u hear what I meant the next time you listen to it. I don't know how else to explain it. well I'm not used to rolling "R's" strongly, so I have trouble with that. if it had been acceptable it would have been the easy way out for me. ;) but talking of Mercedes... isn't she great :)))))))))) anyway, thanks for your help Profuy.
Posted on 1 January 2008 | 7:14 am