Resolved Question: Is it just Denver... or
I've been realizing lately that there are an astounding number of people around me who:
1. Don't ask questions, like on the job,
2. Don't do what they said they were going to do, and I have to hound them continually to get them to do what they said they'd do,
3. Don't think of simple solutions to problems that arise, that really aren't that difficult to think of,
4. Don't complain to anyone in authority about problems such as traffic light timing issues or insufficient building or property maintenance,
5. Drive so slowly that I can't comprehend how they can do that,
and so on.
It seems like everyone around me is in a fog. The law office on my accident claim case sat on it for two months, doing nothing, when I thought the next steps were quite clear. Processes at work were being done incorrectly for a long period of time, and I was being given grossly incorrect instructions about how I should be completing a certain process. People don't know why a letter or contract has a certain paragraph on it. And it seems I'm the only one of god knows how many thousands or millions in my area who has actually called in to ask the authorities to check and adjust traffic lights to help alleviate traffic congestion.
I thought *I* was the dreaming one, but it appears that I'm more awake than everyone else around here. What's up with that? Is everyone really in such a trance that they've become mindless?
Posted on 13 February 2014 | 12:46 pm
Resolved Question: What is Regis University
Posted on 18 April 2013 | 11:04 pm
Resolved Question: If north korea attacked
if north korea attacked the u.s will denver colorado be a safe state to be in?
Posted on 5 April 2013 | 2:01 am
Resolved Question: Denver mint-mark on 1964
On some of the 1964 U.S. silver quarters there is a little "D" underneath the eagle. I know this means it was from the Denver mint, but does that mean it's more rare than the other 1964 quarters and more valuable? Also how can you tell if a 1964 quarter is the uncirculated kind?
Posted on 15 February 2012 | 12:58 am
Resolved Question: I am worked in 12 years
i am now in us denver city please can i join the job computer related field please?
Posted on 10 December 2011 | 9:00 am