Resolved Question: Did Rudy Giuliani miss a
Terror Attacks Under Bush: 22
* July 27, 2008 - Jim David Adkisson shoots two persons in a Unitarian Church
* May 5, 2008 - Pipe Bomb detonated outside Federal Courthouse in San Diego
* March 7th, 2008 - Bomb detonated at Times Square Recruiting center in NY.
* December 6, 2007: Chad Altman and Sergio Baca were arrested for the arson of Dr. Curtis Boyd's clinic in Albuquerque.
* May 9, 2007: Unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
* April 25, 2007: A package left at a women's health clinic in Austin, Texas contained an explosive device capable of inflicting serious injury or death.
* April 16, 2007 - Terrorism? Virginia Tech Shootings.
* September 13, 2006 David McMenemy crashed his car into the Edgerton Women's Care Center in Davenport, Iowa. He then doused the lobby in gasoline and then started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions, however Edgerton is not an abortion clinc.
* March 2006 - Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an Iranian-born graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, drives an SUV onto a crowded part of campus, injuring nine.
* December 12, 2005: Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe threw a Molotov cocktail at a clinic in Shreveport, Louisiana.
* July 4, 2005: A clinic Palm Beach, Florida was the target of an arson.
* October 1, 2005 - Joel Henry Hinrichs III detonated a bomb near the packed football stadium at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma killing himself in the process.
* October 2002 - John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo conduct the Beltway Sniper Attacks
* July 4, 2002 - An Egyptian gunman opens fire at an El Al ticket counter in Los Angeles International Airport, killing two Israelis before being killed himself.
* May 2002: Luke Helder injures 6 by placing pipebombs in mailboxes in the Midwest.
* January 5, 2002 - 15yo Charles Bishop, expressing sympathy for bin Laden, crashes his Cessna into a Tampa Florida Skyscraper
* June 11, 2001: Tacoma, Washington bombing destroys a Clinic Wall
* December 12, 2001 - Jewish Defense League plot by Chairman Irv Rubin and follower Earl Krugel to blow up the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California, and the office of Lebanese-American Rep. Darrell Issa, foiled.
* December 22, 2001 - Richard Reid attempts to bomb flight 63
* November 2001 - Clayton Waagner mails powder-laden envelopes to 550+ Clinics, is convicted on 51 counts in 2003.
* September 2001 - 5 People Killed, 17 Infected by Anthrax laden letters, $250million spent cleaning up postal facilities.
* September 11, 2001 - 15 Saudis, 2, UAEs, 1 Egyptian and 1 Lebanese Hijackers kill 2,973 persons, cost billions of dollars, and cause permenant, irreparable damages to modern societies freedoms to the United States citizens.
Posted on 8 January 2010 | 10:21 am
Resolved Question: Gov Schwarzenegger or
I know neither will ever be president being that one was not born in the US and the other is already in his mid 60's but which you vote for as president given the chance? Wow, it is funny that all of you Lib/Dem do not like Arnold, though his party is Rep he very Liberal. My favorite thing about Rudy is how he kicked the mobs @ss in what was it the 80's? Completely cleaned up NYC. Do any of you keep up with the news or just listen to what the Liberal media feds you? Personally, I love them both! Don't bring Rudy's personal life (marriage) into the mix, I stuck up for Clinton's infidelities, none of my business.
Posted on 20 January 2009 | 4:43 pm
Resolved Question: President Rudy Giuliani?
How deep in denial did he have to be to think that he would attain that title? How much (%) do you think Miss Judy had to do with his run? For the purposes of this question you may call her Mrs. Denial.
Posted on 31 January 2008 | 1:10 am
Resolved Question: Rudy Giuliani wins
By Rudy Giuliani betting on just Florida,disregarding all other states,is this a man who "we the people" want in office?Someone who stubs his nose to voters in other states for his own personal gain.Does he really think, even if he won Florida,that the states he chose not to appear in during this time is going to vote for him for president?He miscaculated!If he wins Florida,thats about as far as he goes.Obama will be the next President of the United States.Its just how it is!
Posted on 28 January 2008 | 9:31 am
Resolved Question: Rudy Giuliani?
What are 3 main issues on Rudy Giuliani's views as to why he is best for the job of president. what are three main issues that make him best for president and why?
Posted on 27 January 2008 | 2:15 am